This section helps you deploy sofia for real-time location tracking and management in your organization, whether you:
- Migrated from Vision
- Installed sofia from scratch
- Are starting fresh with sofia in the Cloud
After installing sofia, you ended up with a floorplan that you either migrated from Vision or uploaded fresh in a clean sofia install. New sofia Cloud tenants, however, will need to upload their floorplans (as shown in Part III).
There are six parts in this guide to facilitate your work:
- Part I: Get to Know the Sofia UI
- Part II: Add Sofia Users
- Part III: Set Up Your Floorplan
- Part IV: Add Infrastructure
- Part V: Assign Devices
- Part VI: Create Rules and Manage Events
- Meant as a quick start, this section shows the basics for setting up sofia.
- If you’re using sofia in the Cloud, be sure to comply with the required server outbound connections.
- To view the getting started instructions as a PDF document, click the link below.