- In sofia, select Maps from the home screen to display the Maps screen.
- Click Edit to display the Integrations button.
- Click Integrations and select Mist from the drop-down options to display a panel labeled Connect to Mist Server.
- Paste the API token key you produced earlier and click Submit.
In a few seconds, sofia displays the list of buildings and their floorplans as imported from Mist. For example:
- Click the floorplan to display its properties. For example:
If there were zones and infrastructure components in the floorplan, the attributes panel would show them.
You are now finished with integrating Juniper Mist floorplans. Proceed to Getting Started with Sofia to add users and assets and personnel and assign them devices for location and tracking.