- Gently pry open the enclosure and separate the printed circuit board (PCB) from the clam shell.
- Ensure you are well grounded before touching any components on the printed circuit board (PCB).
- To prevent damage, do not insert a prying object in the humidity sensor slot.
- Slide out the CR2032 battery and replace it with a fresh one, ensuring that the positive side faces you. (The negative side should face the PCB.)
- Place the PCB back in the enclosure, ensuring the alignment pins fit through the holes in the PCB.
- Line up the enclosure clips and press the two halves together to snap them in place.
- Reassemble the device and press the button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.