- Place the tag in the charger or connect it to a USB port (using the B4 charging cable).
- Within three seconds, press and release the blue button.
Each tag signals activation as follows:
B4n B3 The tag's display will show ACTIVATED.
The tag’s top-right LED will blink green 8 times.
- If the B4n tag does not get activated, the display will show FAILED.
- If the B3 tag does not get activated, the top-right LED will blink red 8 times.
- When activation fails, re-start the activation process.
If the tag does not activate, the display will show FAILED. If this happens, repeat the activation steps.
B4n and B3 Deactivation
- If the tag is connected to a charge source, disconnect it.
- Wait 1 or 2 seconds for the charging LED to turn off (at the tag's top-right corner).
- Reconnect the tag to the charge source and wait for the charge LED to light up.
The charging LED may appear green or red, depending on the current charge level.
- Press and hold the blue button.
The LED on the left side (facing the tag) will blink orange. If the tag has sound enabled, you will also hear a beep.
- Keep holding the blue button.
After 3 more seconds, the B4n display will show DEACTIVATE. The B3 LED on the top-right will flash red and green 3 times.
- Release the button.
The tag should now be deactivated, and the tag will shut down momentarily.