Follow this procedure to set up sofia to work with calibrated maps when your network uses CCX and either of these CMX versions:
- 10.6.2 or below.
- 10.6.3 or higher, but only if you have the CMX Advanced License.
- If your network uses CMX 10.6.3 or higher, but you do not have the CMX Advanced license and you don't intend to get it, continue to Set Up Controller Polling and SNMP.
- If you've acquired the CMX Advanced license from Cisco, be sure that you have added it in the CISCO CMX console, as shown below:
When this is the case, you may use the rest of this procedure.
- Locate and run the app configutil.exe in the sofia server.
The default location is C:\Program Files\AiRISTA Flow\Sofia AiRISTA Flow RTLS Controller\bin but the path for your server will vary depending on your sofia installation.
- At the User Account Control window, click Yes to continue to the app.
- At the Configuration Options window, check Blink Mode Support under Optional FeaturesNext.
- At the Blink Mode Support screen, select Cisco Systems and click Next.
- At the Positioning Listener screen, select Northbound Notification Listener and click Configure CMX.
- At the Cisco CMX Northbound Notification window, complete the fields as follows and click Next.
Field Enter ARC Host IP The IP location of the sofia ARC Controller. CMX Host IP The IP location of CMX. CMX User Name
The user name to access the CMX console. This should be an Administrator user name.
CMX User Password
The password to access the CMX console.
A name by which to identify the northbound listener you’re creating.
- Back in the Cisco Positioning Listener screen, click Apply.
You are now finished setting up the northbound listener for CMX versions 10.6.2 (and below), or 10.6.3 (and above) when the Advanced License is installed.